Submitting a paper
Successful authors will have their paper(s) submitted for indexing on IET Inspec, IEEE Xplore and Ei Compendex, increasing citations and influence that extends beyond the conference. We aim for a 16-week turnaround time from conference end date to publication, providing all Authors submit the requested documentation by the deadlines provided.
Paper submission deadline
Friday 15 September 2023
Monday 27 November 2023
Author registration deadline
Friday 12 January 2024
Presentation submission deadline
Friday 16 February 2024
DPSP 2024 conference
4 – 7 March 2024
Writing your paper
- Each paper should be the authors’ original work and previously unpublished in the form submitted
- Please ensure the subject of your paper falls under one of the topics in the technical scope.
- Sales pitches will be rejected.
- Please prepare your full paper file using the full paper template. This template is also available in LaTeX; please contact the organisers if required
- There is no maximum paper page limit, however, we recommend conference papers are generally 3 – 4 pages
- The working language of the conference is English
- Please leave enough time when writing your paper for your company or employer’s approval / review if this required.
- Ensure you have your full paper file ready, converted into PDF file format.
- Please ensure you have read and understood the Assignment of Copyright terms
- If the paper is Crown or US Government copyright please email IETNetZero@theiet.org to request the appropriate publishing for
Step 1: Register as a new user
- Enter the online submission system
- Click “Sign up” and enter your email address / password
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to activate your account
Step 2: Submitting your paper
- Login to the submission system
- Once the publication agreement and all other fields are complete, you will receive a confirmation email containing your paper submission details and reference number.
- If you are submitting more than one full paper, you can use the same user account
What happens next…
- Following the review of full papers, successful authors will be invited to attend and present their work at DPSP 2024 by PowerPoint Presentation or Poster Presentation.
- Successful authors must register to attend and present their work at the conference by Friday 12 January 2024.
- If an author does not attend and present the submission, the paper will not be published.
- Authors presenting more than one paper must pay the additional paper fee for each additional paper presented
- The IET cannot meet any travelling or subsistence expenses for authors, either prior to or during the conference
Thank you for your submission and good luck!
Personal data will be processed by the Institution and its associated organisations for the purpose of organising your attendance at this event.
It may also be used for the promotion of other IET products and services and contacting you for market research purposes.
By providing us with your postal address, email address and telephone number you agree that we may contact you by these methods.
You can change this preference at any time by either contacting us by post, following the link on a received email or amending your preferences if you have a MyIET online account.